Food of The World : Greece



Welcome to Greece, as we continue our Food of The World tour. What an exciting country to visit with fabulous Mediterranean flavors. Greece has a culinary history dating back some 4000 years and in 320 B.C.Archestratos wrote the first cookbook in history. One ingredient that is found in most Greek food is Olive Oil and the use of olives will be found in many of the traditional dishes. Some of the primary spices like oregano, mint, garlic, onion and dill will be found in very flavorful recipes.  Greece raises more Goats and Sheep making Feta Cheese one of the favorites. I am sharing a Greek Chicken Salad with you today that is very versatile. We are sure glad that you came along on our tour today and we are very excited to enjoy your dish from Greece.





Please Visit My Co Host For Food of The World




If You Would Like To Visit Our Other Tour Stops Just Click The Link
Thanks So Much For Coming Today and Enjoy The Tour


Miz Helen
Miz Helen

Cookbook Author, Recipe Developer, Organic Gardner.


Comments

  1. Thanks so much for the World Tour of Greece. I love Greek food. I can't wait to see the recipes everyone has to share. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,
    I made your Cajun Cabbage, again! We just love it, bet I've made this three more times since I last wrote to you. I'm following your site now, for some more good recipes. Thank you again!

    Dawn
    A Place for Pictures and Memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ladies! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. Please swing by and party with us. We love having you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it reminds me of the salad you get at Olive Garden, but with Feta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miz Helen....I love your Greek theme!! Everything looks wonderful! :)

    Sandi @ A New York Foodie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your visit has been very special. I look forward to your comments, they are like opening little gifts. Thank you for stopping by and hurry back!
Miz Helen