Food Of The World: United Kingdom

Welcome to our tour of Food of The World, this month we are visiting the United Kingdom. The United Kingdom includes Britain, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. This will be a great tour covering similar cuisines and yet different. We are sure glad to see you today and I can't wait to see what you are bringing on our tour. Whatever your favorite dish from the UK, we are going to really enjoy it! Get your bags and jump on board, here we go!

I am sharing a UK favorite for the tour today,Hot Cross Buns, I sure hope that you enjoy them!



Just link up your favorite dish from any of the UK and lets have fun!

Please Visit These Great Co-Host for Food of The World


Be Sure and Leave Us A Comment After You Link UP

An InLinkz Link-up

Miz Helen
Miz Helen

Cookbook Author, Recipe Developer, Organic Gardner.


Comments

  1. Looks like a fun share!! I have not had Hot Crossed Buns...yours look mighty delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Miz Helen, I have just popped over to visit you and found your are co hosting Foods of the World and that it is the UK's turn. I have shared my English Scones which I love making during the summer time.
    Your Hot Cross Buns look lovely and I am going to be making these shortly, for Easter.
    Best Wishes to you.
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your visit has been very special. I look forward to your comments, they are like opening little gifts. Thank you for stopping by and hurry back!
Miz Helen