Food of The World: Mexico

Hola Mi Amigo Bienvenido Mexico!

Hello my friend's and welcome to our tour of Mexican food, I am so excited that you could come along with us today as we take a look at the different cuisines of Mexico. The regional cuisines across Mexico include, Northern, Oaxaca, Yucatan, Mexico City, Western Mexico, Veracruz and Chiapas. I am very excited to try your Mexican dishes as this is one of my favorite cuisines. I am sharing two dishes with you today that are very popular in our home.



No Mexican Food Is Complete Without



Just Link Up Your Favorite Mexican Dish and Enjoy The Tour

Please Visit These Great Co-Host for Food of The World
Your Link Will Be Seen On Seven Blogs!




Miz Helen
Miz Helen

Cookbook Author, Recipe Developer, Organic Gardner.


Comments

  1. I love your guacamole, and I like Mexican food (veggie. Mexican food)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! All of these recipes sound delicious!
    I ((love)) Mexican food! Pinned to my Mexican food board.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your visit has been very special. I look forward to your comments, they are like opening little gifts. Thank you for stopping by and hurry back!
Miz Helen