Whats For Dinner Next Week 6-10-12

We are in the middle of a big week end for us. We are hosting our annual picnic for The Cottage. We will have around 40 guests with lots of good food and fun. We will be having sack races, horse shoe tournament, and lots of catching up with friends. Some of our friends will be staying over the week end so we will be very busy.  I sure am glad that you stopped by today so I can have a little break, come back to the porch and we will have some iced tea and talk about the menu for next week.



Sunday
Brunch
 Mini Potato Pancakes with Sour Cream Sauce

 Cold Asparagus with Lemon Vinaigrette 

 Fresh Berries with Spicy Sauce


Monday
Fresh Vegetable Casserole
with
Fresh Tomato Sauce
Tossed Green Salad
 Herb Wheat Stix
Grandmothers Buttermilk Pie 


Tuesday
 Tossed Green Salad
Hot Fudge Sundae


Wednesday
 Green Vegetable Salad with Fresh Lemon Dressing
Garlic Bread
Left Over
Buttermilk Pie


Thursday
Turkey Burger on The Grill
 Baked Spicy Sweet Potato Fries



Friday
Cold Summer Plate
Cold Salmon, Asparagus, Boiled Eggs and Melon
on
Fresh Spring Greens with Dill Dressing
French Bread


Saturday
From

Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing   at Flavors by Four
Baby Back Barbeque Ribs   at Now Things Are Cookin
Grilled Zucchini and Onion with Basil and Balsamic   at Elsa Cooks
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie   at Fashioned 4 You

Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you have a fabulous week and we will look forward to seeing you again real soon!
Peace and Joy
Miz Helen
Miz Helen

Cookbook Author, Recipe Developer, Organic Gardner.


Comments

  1. I've never had buttermilk pie but from the list of ingredients it sounds delicious! I've bookmarked it so I can try it. I always love cranberry chicken salad too and I like your idea of serving it on endive for little appetizers. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my mama makes a GREAT coconut buttermilk pie and now I want one! Thanks for making me hungry! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a delicious week of eats! and those desserts --- my oh my!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks great! Thanks for sharing all of these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds delicious! Your Two way Pasta looks fabulous! I hope you have tine to rest up after your very busy and fun weekend! Helen, Thanks for joining ON THE MENU MONDAY with your great menu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buttermilk pie is fantastic and your steak fingers look delicious.
    Micha @ Cookin' Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your visit has been very special. I look forward to your comments, they are like opening little gifts. Thank you for stopping by and hurry back!
Miz Helen