2010 Top Ten Favorites

At the end of the year I always like to reflect back on the past year and take a look at the lessons that I can bring forward into the new year. I have made so many new friends this year and you have made it a very special year for me. Let's take a look at your Top Ten Favorites.


Texas Star Chili Cook Off

Green Chili Enchilada Chicken
Link:Green Chili Enchilada Chicken

Slow Cooker  Pork Chop Dinner
Link:Slow Cooker Pork Chop Dinner

Christmas Eve Tamales
Link:Christmas Eve Tamales

Butternut Custard
Link:Butternut Custard

The Pickle Pot
Link:The Pickle Pot

Green Chili and Cranberry Turkey Chalupa
Link:Green Chili and Cranberry Turkey Chapula

Yogurt Pie
Link:Greek Yogurt Pie

Cranberry Bites
Link:Cranberry Nut Bites

Brisket and Vegetables
Link:Brisket and Vegetables

 This year if you have stopped by to have tea with me and visit for a bit, left me a lovely comment, became a follower, or just came by to get a recipe or two you have warmed my heart. Thank you so much for being a part of 2010. I am looking forward to spending more time with you in 2011! Be sure and pick up your invitation for Full Plate Thursday look at the Red Plate on my side bar, you will want to be here on opening day...January 6, 2011.
Wishing you the very best of everything in the new year. God Bless and Keep You...
Happy New Year!
Peace and Joy





















Miz Helen
Miz Helen

Cookbook Author, Recipe Developer, Organic Gardner.


Comments

  1. Great top 10. I especially like the tamales. I plan to make them next time I go to the grocery store. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear.... dinner isn't for another 19 hours and your photos have me all hungry again.

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to make your yogurt pie. It sounds so yummy. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Does that pork chop dinner look good! I used to make that all the time. Thanks for the reminder. I definitely want to make the green chili chicken. That looks yummy and healthy! :)

    Happy New Year!

    ~Liz
    P.S. I'm your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a yummy list of food, time for lunch here, wish I had brisket and cranberry nut bites

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such a great list of recipes! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mouth watering dishes! Happy New year and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all look delicious! I want to try the green chili enchilada chicken and tamales. Happy New Year! Thanks for following my blog and always leaving such nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great culinary year you had! i could just dig right into that brisket...i LOVE brisket. i am also interested in the pickles...we are planning on planting pickling cucumbers this spring...i am collecting recipes! thank you for sharing all these wonderful goodies with tuesday night supper club!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man, oh man, can I move to your house? Your favorites look like they could be mine too! Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miz Helen, I must bookmark this page, so many to try!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your visit has been very special. I look forward to your comments, they are like opening little gifts. Thank you for stopping by and hurry back!
Miz Helen