Whats For Dinner Next Week 6-17-12

We had such a great time at our picnic last week, we have really been taking it easy this week. We have been on a stay-cation, taking long walks in the garden and sitting on the back porch just watching the birds. Come on back to the porch with me I have made us some Strawberry Basil Lemonade and it is so good, we can catch up and talk about the menu for next week.



Sunday
Fathers Day
Off To The City For The Day
(Shhh It's A Surprise Dinner For Leonard)
I Am Bringing
Cherry Pie

Monday
Fresh Garden Vegetable Soup
Corn Bread


Tuesday
 Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Fresh Green Beans
Green Tossed Salad
Cottage Rolls
Strawberry Ice Box Pie

Wednesday
From The Leftover Pork Roast
Rosemary Pork Roast Sandwiches
Fresh Sliced Heirloom Tomatoes
Fresh Sliced Melon
Left Over
Strawberry Ice Box Pie

Thursday
Chicken Parmasen 
with
Fresh Tomato Sauce
 Basil Pasta
Garden Vegetable Salad
Garlic Bread


Friday
From 
Full Plate Thursday
Pasta Salad with Fried Zucchini   at Dishes and Dishes
Cedar Plank Salmon  at Recipes We Love
Polish Carrot Pate   at  Mom Photographer
French Bread  at Aunt Nubby's Kitchen

Saturday
Brots on The Grill
Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges
Corn on The Cob
Blackberry Cobbler


I sure am glad you could stop by this morning and have some Lemonade and visit for awhile. I have some fresh tomatoes for you to take back to town with you so don't forget them. Your visits are always so special to me so I hope that you will come back real soon!
Peace and Joy

Miz Helen
Miz Helen

Cookbook Author, Recipe Developer, Organic Gardner.


Comments

  1. looks like it's gonna be a great and delicious week! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment. Your cobbler and muffins look amazing. I saw your garden pictures on Facebook. Just beautiful. I have enjoyed eating fresh cucumbers and tomatoes every day of June. I need to plant more onions next year! Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pie looks divine! Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous menu! You are the menu planning master! I could just copy and paste everything and be so happy for the week! I can't thank you enough for being so faithful and bringing your menu and charming ways to ON THE MENU MONDAY! It means so much, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Your lemonade sounds so good!! =)
    I always enjoy looking thru your Menu's! Im off to look at some of the links that you have posted.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pasta salad with fried zucchini sounds incredible!! Thanks for faithfully participating in FFF; even though I don't always comment, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your visit has been very special. I look forward to your comments, they are like opening little gifts. Thank you for stopping by and hurry back!
Miz Helen