Whats For Dinner Next Week 2-23-14

We have been in the garden and we are so excited about getting some of our early spring vegetables planted.  It is wonderful to be outdoors again after such a long winter.  I am sure glad that you could come out to the country today and enjoy coming out to the garden with me. We have some lovely scones and tea this morning on our garden table so come on out and we will take a walk while we talk about Whats For Dinner Next Week. 


Sunday
Mexican Rice Casserole

Green Tossed Salad
Garden Salsa


Corn Tortillas

Monday
Left Over Bread Pudding

Tuesday
Green Winter Salad
Garlic Bread

Wednesday
Noodles
Carrots and Peas
Green Tossed Salad
Cottage Rolls
Left Over
Chocolate Pie

Thursday


Friday
Cous Cous With Steamed Tomatoes and Onions

Gazpacho Salad


Crusty French Bread Buns
Left Over
Apple Blueberry Crumb Pie


Saturday
Full Plate Thursday

 If You Would Like Ideas For Menu's Try This Link For Menus with Recipes

I am so glad you could stop by today I always look forward to your visits and come back to see us real soon!
Peace and Joy
Miz Helen
Miz Helen

Cookbook Author, Recipe Developer, Organic Gardner.


Comments

  1. I'll be over for that candied bacon grilled cheese sandwich! Wowza!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, what a menu plan...this all looks so good, hubby and son love meatballs...and that salmon looks amazing. wow! Happy MenuPlanMonday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miz Helen. Hope you are having some better weather. I wish I had a garden tend, just no room any where. Container gardening has not bee successful for me either. Menu sounds good as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum thanks for sharing all these recipes they look great! I am hosting a giveaway on my page this week (posted Monday) and I would love if you would stop by and check it out!
    -Jennie
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a good menu! I especially like the Mexican Bread Pudding! Thank you for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your visit has been very special. I look forward to your comments, they are like opening little gifts. Thank you for stopping by and hurry back!
Miz Helen