Garden To Table Roundup

We grow so many wonderful herbs and vegetables in our garden every year.  We enjoy the harvest from our garden the year round. Of course we have fresh vegetables on the table as long as they are producing and we share with friends and neighbors, then we preserve the rest of the harvest.  I admit we are so spoiled because the taste and quality of the vegetables does not compare to vegetables that have been shipped in from another part of the country or another country.  I am sharing with you today some of the wonderful foods that have come from our Garden to our Table this spring and summer.

Garden To Table


It All Starts With The Garden


 


 


 

Then It Comes To The Table


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 



 


 


 



 

 We have had a great Spring and Summer Garden harvest that we sure have enjoyed bringing to our table.  I sure hope that you are able to have some fresh vegetables from your garden, CSA, Farmers Market or your next door neighbor.  Thank  you so much for sharing this journey with me, it is so much more fun when you share it with a friend.
Peace and Joy
Miz Helen
Miz Helen

Cookbook Author, Recipe Developer, Organic Gardner.


Comments

  1. You are very very lucky to have such amazing garden.
    wonderful round-up and you should be super proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful garden and the veggie round-up is fab! Love all of them, but that Italian Chicken Pasta Salad is calling my name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful bounty of fabulous foods from your garden, Miz Helen.
    Thank you for your sweet comments and for your continued prayers. I am so thankful for your kindness. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious round-up from the garden! It is truly a blessing to grow and prepare your own food and to have plenty to share too. Grace and Peace, D@TheShadyPorch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Miz Helen, your bountiful garden sure gives you some wonderful creations you've made. Love each and every dish and of course your canned stewed tomatoes. Will be clicking on all these recipe to print out. Thanks for sharing your beautiful and delicious round-up! Have a wonderful week, ahead, and see you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your garden and am obsessed with the collard greens!! yum! thank you for contributing this week at Foodtastic Friday!! excited you will be at the Social Party too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous at the fruits of your garden this year... ours got eaten by critters. Lovely, lovely recipes enjoy your canned veggies too wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gracious! I can't imagine how you find time to blog during the summer months! Looks like you've grown a great 'bounty' in your garden this year. Thanks for sharing all those lovely dishes at Weekend Potluck...and for linking back. *-*

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous collection of recipes, Miz Helen! There is nothing like food made with ingredients fresh from the garden and your garden is amazing. Thank you for sharing this wonderful post with us at Hearth and Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had quite the bounty this year! I love gardening. Thanks for sharing this round up with us on Foodie Friday

    ReplyDelete
  11. I admire your gardening skills and that you make these fresh products.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It all needs to get in my mouth NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll be back to scroll through here. Lots of wonderful looking recipes. It's nice to meet you Miz Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, you've made me hungry! All those looks so good! YUM...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Helen you are making me hungry here this morning. Such wonderful dishes from garden to table. You are incredible. Thanks for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning Helen. After being married 28 years, my husband informed me this week that he likes mustard potato salad better than the mayo potato salad that I make. I'll be checking out your recipe.

    So glad you joined the Bluebonnet Blog Hop. I'm proud of our Texas girls!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All that glorious food comes from one fabulous gardener and cook!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can I please come live with you? :) You're so right...there's just nothing as good as fresh veggies from the garden! So much flavor and much healthier for us. I don't know how you do as much as you do but I know your family loves it!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your visit has been very special. I look forward to your comments, they are like opening little gifts. Thank you for stopping by and hurry back!
Miz Helen