Whats For Dinner Next Week 6-9-13

I have had so much fun this past week, my Granddaughter Nikki has been here for a visit.  We have cooked and been in the garden and just had a lovely visit and I will be sad to see her leave, but she has to get back to work.  I sure am glad that you could stop by today, did you notice that the Magnolia's were blooming, they are just beautiful and the aroma is just wonderful. Lets get busy with this menu, I need to get to the store and start cooking.





Take A Deep Breath and Enjoy!



Sunday




Grilled Corn
Fresh Sliced Tomatoes
Strawberry Shortcake

Monday
Fresh Garden Veggie Soup





Tuesday


Green Tossed Salad
Garlic Bread
Left Over
Lemon Pie

Wednesday




Mixed Squash Casserole
Hot Biscuits



Thursday
From

Super Food Salad  at Posed Perfection

Potato Leek Soup  at Sift, Stir and Savour

Amazing No Kneed Bread  at Frugal Living NW

Lemon Petits Fours  Home Cooking Memories


Friday
Pan Seared Bass
Garlic Grits
Texas Toast
 Melon Ice Cream

Saturday
Back Yard Dinner Party
with
Friends

I am always so happy to visit with you when you stop by, your visits are very special to me.  Hope you have a very special week and come back to see me real soon!
Peace and Joy
Miz Helen
This Post Is Linked To These Great Parties
Friday Favorite Finds
Menu Plan Monday
Made By You Monday
On The Menu Monday
Miz Helen
Miz Helen

Cookbook Author, Recipe Developer, Organic Gardner.


Comments

  1. Your menu looks so tasty! My girls would love those Baked Nutty Pretzel Chicken fingers. I"m going to try it soon!

    Thanks for linking up last week and stopping in at my menu plan! I appreciate the sweet visit! susie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your visit has been very special. I look forward to your comments, they are like opening little gifts. Thank you for stopping by and hurry back!
Miz Helen