Cinco de Mayo Buffet

We just love Mexican Food and Mexican Celebrations.  Cinco de Mayo is one of my favorites because of all the wonderful food to be shared. Come and celebrate with us today we are having some Mexican food.

Cinco de Mayo Buffet





















Sure hope you found something on the buffet that you liked.  Hope you have a great week, a special Cinco de Mayo and come back to see us real soon!
Peace and Joy
Miz Helen
This Post Is Linked To
What'd You Do This Weekend 
Miz Helen
Miz Helen

Cookbook Author, Recipe Developer, Organic Gardner.


Comments

  1. I love everything on your buffet. I love Mexican food, too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love good Mexican food too, and your buffet looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, This sounds real good. What time are you setting up the buffet? I can't believe you make tamales!
    I buy mine and my kids don't know any difference. Thanks for sharing.

    Linda
    www.tumbleweedcontessa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Buffet!! =)
    My favorite food is Mexican food, I could eat it every day!!

    ( Im sorry that I deleted my previous comment..I was logged into another blog..and meant to comment with this blog. =) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a celebration this would be! Endless eating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, I'd loved a bite of all those great dishes, Miz Helen! Thanks for all the ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your visit has been very special. I look forward to your comments, they are like opening little gifts. Thank you for stopping by and hurry back!
Miz Helen