Full Plate Thursday Where The Greatest Cooks On The Planet Gather
I sure am excited to see all of you today, we had so much fun last week and some of the best food. I want to say THANK YOU to all of you who helped celebrate Two Years of Full Plate Thursday, the party was awesome! We have had unusually warm weather this past weekend and we got to spend time in our garden for awhile. It is always so good to get outdoors and spend some time after the icy cold weather, but the weather man says the ice is coming back, so we have got some Apple Cider, and Hot Chocolate for you today. I can't wait to see what you have brought today so lets get to the table and get started.
This Is How I Filled My Plate Last Week
Spinach Egg Cup Wrapped In Turkey Bacon at Will Cook For Smiles
Fruit and Veggie Smoothie at Healthy Living Awaits
Pork Sausage Rolls with Potatoes, Onions and Tomatoes at My Carolina Kitchen
Chocolate Crepes with Orange Cream at Jazzy Gourmet Cooking Studio
Pink Cherry Sugar Cookies with Vanilla Frosting Dip at Jens Favorite Cookies
Cranberry Kiss Mocktail at This Southern Mom Cooks
Chicken Pot Pie at Pie On Sunday
New York Style Cheese Cake at Jenn's Random Scraps
If Your Recipe Is Featured Today Please Take The Red Plate Home
The Code Is On The Side Bar
Full Plate Thursday Background StoryWhen we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".
I have just a few suggestions before you leave your dish and fill your plate.Link directly to YOUR RECIPE and not to your web page.
- Scroll down to the button that says "click here to enter"
- You will be asked to give your URL ( which will be your direct link to your post), the name of your recipe, and your email which we will not be able to see.
- Then you will be asked to select a thumbnail from your post that will be uploaded to your entry.
- Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday, somewhere on your post. We will give you a gentle reminder if you forget...
- Please leave me a comment before you leave the page and let me know that you are here, I want to be a good hostess.
- Don't forget to visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course...
- Grab The Full Plate Button if you like and take it home with you.
- Now God Bless you and your food and everyone fill your plate!
Thank You So Much For Coming Today and Come Back Soon!