Full Plate Thursday 11-29-12



It's Full Plate Thursday Where All The Greatest Cooks On The Planet Gather

 I sure hope that you had a great Thanksgiving holiday and sure am glad to see you here today.  We had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends, we even made it through all the shopping madness with a few gifts wrapped and ready to go.  Come on back to the kitchen we have some hot spiced tea on the burner and some hot scones to try.  I can't wait to see what you have brought in your basket today.  Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and sure hope you will come back soon!

 This Is How I Filled My Plate Last Week
Breakfast
Fritatta Cups  at Lamberts Lately
Morning Snack
Cinnamon Roll Ring  Growing Up Gabel 
Lunch
Turkey Pot Pie  at Stella B's Kitchen
Spiced Cranberry Chutney with Oranges  at A Spoonful of Thyme
Lemon Mousse  at With A Blast
Afternoon Snack 
Cranberry Bread  at Tumbleweed Contessa
Dinner
Garlic Dinner Rolls   at Winnish
Cranberry Nut Pie  at The Man Approved Diet 

If You Were Featured Today Please Take The Red Plate Home

The Code Is On The Side Bar
 

Full Plate Thursday Background Story
When we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".
I have just a few suggestions before you leave your dish and fill your plate.
  • Link directly to YOUR RECIPE  and not to your web page.  
  • Scroll down to the button that says "click here to enter"
  • You will be asked to give your URL ( which will be your direct link to your post), the name of your recipe, and your email which we will not be able to see.
  • Then you will be asked to select a thumbnail from your post that will be uploaded to your entry.
  • Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday, somewhere on your post. We will give you a gentle reminder if you forget...
  • Please leave me a comment before you leave the page and let me know that you are here, I want to be a good hostess.
  • Don't forget to visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course...
  • Grab The Full Plate Button if you like and take it home with you.
  • Now God Bless you and your food and everyone fill your plate!
Thank You So Much For Coming Today and Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen
Miz Helen

Cookbook Author, Recipe Developer, Organic Gardner.


Comments

  1. Thank you for hosting a fun party! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party, Miz. Helen! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Today I shared "Making Kefir Video Class" which is so easy to do at home and "Beef Plus - Chili for a Crowd" which has ground beef plus kidney and liver - my children love it!

    http://myculturedpalate.com/blog/2012/11/28/making-kefir-video-class/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful you enjoyed the Cranberry Bread as a snack. It is a family favorite. I put up another tea time treat this week. My mom always went to coffee at 2pm and she would have loved these to go with it. I am going down to pin your muffelata pasta. That sounds just heavenly. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miz Helen! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving and that you already have some gifts ready to go!

    Thanks so much for the party!

    I hope you have a great and relaxing weekend.

    Melissa @ The Alchemist

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! I have a recipe for turkey burgers that is great for using up any left over turkey from your Thanksgiving meal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another party Miz Helen
    I wish you a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the feature and the party, miz Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the food sounds so good.
    Thanks, Miz Helen, for hosting each and every week.
    Have a good rest of the week.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting Miz Helen! I'm on my way to check out your Muffaletta Casserole - it sounds delish! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning. We linked up a wonderful spoon bread to eat with all those holiday leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting. I've linked homemade mayonnaise and a few sauces. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning Miz Helen,
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I'm back after a week's vacation and linked a slighty spicy tomato lentil soup that is both gluten free and vegan. Thanks for hosting every week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting such a wonderful party Miz Helen! Lots of tasty links to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Miz Helen, thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning, Miz Helen! I hope you're having a good week. I need to go back and check our the features and the links. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great to hear that your Thanksgiving went well. We had a good time down in Virginia with my father-in-law. Got some gifts too, it helps that family there own a store. I brought my healthy pumpkin stew to the party. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting. Have a nice day! I posted a recipe I resurrected.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Miz helen,

    Thanks again for hosting. Sharing the recipe in how to make Mexican coffee.
    You should give it a try.

    Happy Day!

    Mely

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for hosting Miz Helen! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for hosting! I'm glad you enjoyed my Cranberry Nut Pie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Miz Helen, thanks again for hosting! I decided to share my favorite dog biscuit recipe, plus some links to other blogs for more canine treats. I think I can do without the annual cookie exchange and I'm hoping to get a canine holiday treat exchange going this year! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks so much for hosting Miz Helen! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Miz Helen, Thanks for hosting a great party. I've shared an easy recipe for meatballs and baked macaroni Italian style that will yield leftovers -- great for our busy holiday schedules.

    Have a great weekend,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  28. Miz Helen, you have such a great table spread here this week! Thanks so much for hosting! My dish today is a Chocolate Cream Pie (it's gluten-free). Have a lovely week --

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Miz Helen,
    Just in time to link my plate of Spaghetti! Thank you for hosting, have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Miz Helen,

    I glad to hear your Thanksgiving was good. Today I posted my daily oatmeal.
    Mireya @myhealthyeatinghabits

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nice menus this week Miz Helen. I especially want to tuck into that cranberry nut pie! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Miz Helen,
    Thanks for hosting a fun party! Have a wonderful weekend :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for hosting, Miz Helen. Have a great weekend!! Nichi

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for highlighting my recipe this week! We love the Spiced Cranberry Sauce with Oranges at our house. I appreciate your hosting each week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your visit has been very special. I look forward to your comments, they are like opening little gifts. Thank you for stopping by and hurry back!
Miz Helen