Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sun Flower Smiles

There is nothing like a lazy Sun Flower to put a smile on your face. We have the prettiest Sun Flowers this year and what a great way to say good bye to summer.

Happy Sun Flower

The Birds Will Love All These Seeds In The Winter

The Happy Sun Flower Dance

Sun Flower Friends

A Happy Sun Flower Day To You and a Good Bye To Summer!

It was so much fun showing you my Sun Flower's today and saying good bye to summer, I hope they make you as happy as they  make me.
Hope you will come back to the garden real soon!
Peace and Joy
Miz Helen

9 comments:

  1. They are so pretty, I'll bet the birds can't wait for their treat:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could harvest some of those seeds for me! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty flowers! Made me remember when my mom planted them in our yard, once. I love how they turn their heads to the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miz Helen, your sun flowers have brought me a lot of joy this evening! They are beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing them with us. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO right! Sunflowers never fail to put a smile on my face :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so beautiful..and rightly called sun flower.Great to have such a nice sight in your garden:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely pictures - and such beautiful sunflowers - so tall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen the sunflowers are such a cheery flower and come winter you will have some very happy birds......Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Your visit has been very special. I look forward to your comments, they are like opening little gifts. Thank you for stopping by and hurry back!
Miz Helen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...