I am so excited to see you today. Thursday is the highlight of my week when I know that you'al are coming by to see me and we can have a nice visit. It is such a beautiful fall day to be outdoors and enjoy the beauty of fall. I can't wait to see what you have brought to share with us today so lets get these tables set.
I have (finally) got a Facebook Page for Miz Helen's Country Cottage and I sure would appreciate it if you could like me on Facebook, its on the side bar.
The Texas Star Chili Cook Off Is Under Way and You Could Win A $50 Gift Certificate To Amazon.com
Code Is On The Side Bar
Thank you so much for coming to share with us today and come back real soon!
This Is How I Filled My Plate Last Week
Pumpkin spice Granola at Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthly
Cinnamom Swril Breakfast Cake at Crumbs and Chaos
Roasted Apple and Carrot Salad at Gluten Free SCD and Veggie
Homemade Chicken and Noodles at Sugar Bean Bakers
Baklava at Food Folks and Fun
Applesauce Spice Cupcakes at Simple Girl
Grilled Lobster Tail at Lisa's Dinnertime Dish
Risotto with Chanterelles Cream and Bacon at In My Life
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes at Easy To Be Gluten Free
Artisian Crusty Bread at Things That Make You Say Mmmmm!
Kahlua Brownies at Be Be A La Mode Designs
If You Helped To Fill My Plate Last Week Please Take The Red Plate Home
The Code Is On The Side Bar
Full Plate Thursday Background Story
When we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".
I have just a few suggestions before you leave your dish and fill your plate.
- Link directly to YOUR RECIPE and not to your web page.
- Scroll down to the button that says "click here to enter"
- You will be asked to give your URL ( which will be your direct link to your post), the name of your recipe, and your email which we will not be able to see.
- Then you will be asked to select a thumbnail from your post that will be uploaded to your entry.
- Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday, somewhere on your post. We will give you a gentle reminder if you forget...
- Please leave me a comment before you leave the page and let me know that you are here, I want to be a good hostess.
- Don't forget to visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course...
- Grab The Full Plate Button if you like and take it home with you.
- Now God Bless you and your food and everyone fill your plate!