Hello, I am so excited to see you today, welcome to Full Plate Thursday! Don't you just love this time of the year when there are so many fresh garden vegetables to grace our tables. We have had an abundant harvest so far this summer and we are still enjoying the summer vegetables. I can hardly wait to see what you have brought to share with us today.
Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and come back to see me soon!
This Is How I Filled My Plate Last Week
Oven Scrambled Bacon and Eggs Rose at Walnut Acres
Loaded Morning Glory Muffins The Better Baker
Sinful Bayou Crab Cakes and Cream of Crab Soup Marguerite at Cajun Delights
Lemon Puff Pastry Dessert Jaime at Everyday Art
Marbled Nutella Banana Bread Linda at For Goodness Sake
BBQ Ribs Picture Perfect Cooking
Insalata Caprese Roz at La Bella Vita
Grilled Corn with Basil Butter Rachel at Simple Gril
French Apple Tart Lynn at Poppi Linn
If You Helped To Fill My Plate Please Take This Red Plate Home
Full Plate Thursday Background Story
When we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".
I have just a few suggestions before you leave your dish and fill your plate.
- Link directly to YOUR RECIPE and not to your web page.
- Scroll down to the button that says "click here to enter"
- You will be asked to give your URL ( which will be your direct link to your post), the name of your recipe, and your email which we will not be able to see.
- Then you will be asked to select a thumbnail from your post that will be uploaded to your entry.
- Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday, somewhere on your post. We will give you a gentle reminder if you forget...
- Please leave me a comment before you leave the page and let me know that you are here, I want to be a good hostess.
- Don't forget to visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course...
- Grab The Full Plate Button if you like and take it home with you.
- Now God Bless you and your food and everyone fill your plate!