Happy St Patricks Day and The Luck of The Irish To Ya
I am so glad to see you here today. Did you see the all the beautiful trees that are starting to bloom and some of the wild flowers are peeking open. I can't wait to see what you have brought today, I think I can smell it already. Thank you so much for coming and I hope you enjoy your time here, and please come back.
This Is How I Filled My Plate Last Week
Perfect Pancakes Miranda at Mangoes and Chutney
Machacado con huevo Mely at Mexico In My Kitchen
St Patricks Day Cookies Amanda at Amanda's Cooking
Sauteed Beef Broccoli In Oyster Sauce Lani at Food Cooking & Capturing
Spicy Fried Cauliflower Rice Elizabeth at Modern Gal
Pineapple Cupcakes Ms Not So Perfect
Peach Cake with Streusel Franzi at Greenderella
Fried Plain or Stuffed Zucchini Manu at Manu's Menu
Mashed Garnet Yams Bacon Chipotle Andrea at Andrea's Kitchen
Corn Bread Betty at Little Farm In The Big City
Banana Dessert Wraps Brenda at Brenda's Canadian Kitchen
All You Ladies Can Take This Red Plate Home With You
The Code Is On The Side Bar
Full Plate Thursday Background Story
When we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".
I have just a few suggestions before you leave your dish and fill your plate.
- Link directly to your recipe and not to your web page
- Scroll down to the button that says "click here to enter"
- You will be asked to give your URL ( which will be your direct link to your post), the name of your recipe, and your email which we will not be able to see.
- Then you will be asked to select a thumbnail from your post that will be uploaded to your entry.
- Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday, somewhere on your post. We will give you a gentle reminder if you forget...
- Please leave me a comment before you leave the page and let me know that you are here, I want to be a good hostess.
- Don't forget to visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course...
- Grab The Full Plate Button if you like and take it home with you.
- Now God Bless you and your food and everyone fill your plate!