This is how I filled my plate last week.
For Breakfast From
Lisa at The Nourishing Homemaker Gluten Free Waffle
Heather at Girli Chef Eggs In Purgatory
Maggie at She Let Them Eat Cake Green Smoothie
Mid Morning Snack
Melynda at Moms Sunday Cafe Banana Bread Honey's Style
Brenda at Brenda's Canadian Kitchen Turkey Meat Loaf Burger With Cranberry Sauce and White Cheddar
Heidi at Heidi's Recipes Can't Leave Alone Bars
Julie at enJoying life Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Andrea at Andrea's Kitchen Green Bean Salad With Artichoke Hearts and Olives
Denise at Thoughts of a Soldiers Wife North Carolina Style Spicy Pulled Pork
Debbi at Debbi Does Dinner Healthy and Low Calorie Italian Style Green Bean Casserole
Sno White at Finding Joy In My Kitchen Homemade Tater Tots
Cooking is Easy Garlic Bread Rolls (no egg)
Dreamgoddness at Moonlight Dreams Blackberry Wine Cake
I hope that all you ladies will take this special Red Plate home with you.
Full Plate Thursday Background Story
When we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".
I have just a few suggestions before you leave your dish and fill your plate.
- Link directly to your recipe and not to your web page
- Scroll down to the button that says "click here to enter"
- You will be asked to give your URL ( which will be your direct link to your post), the name of your recipe, and your email which we will not be able to see.
- Then you will be asked to select a thumbnail from your post that will be uploaded to your entry.
- Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday, somewhere on your post. We will give you a gentle reminder if you forget...
- Please leave me a comment before you leave the page and let me know that you are here, I want to be a good hostess.
- Don't forget to visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course...
- Grab The Full Plate Button if you like and take it home with you.
- Now God Bless you and your food and everyone fill your plate!